The Kaohsiung Exhibition Center is an international exhibition and congress venue which offers high-quality infrastructure and services to event organizers. We strive to serve the interests of our stakeholders, to upkeep and continually develop a state-of-the-art facility as well as to enhance our performance, ensuring the success of KEC. Our stakeholders are organizers, exhibitors, visitors, the community of South Taiwan and Kaohsiung, partners, suppliers, employees and shareholders.
KEC welcomes events (exhibitions, trade shows, congresses, conferences, concerts, meetings, etc.) in all sectors of activity (corporate, public, institutional, cultural, sports, etc.) and actively contributes to their development and success.
In doing this, we strive to:
- Be client-oriented. Our client orientation is about establishing strong and lasting business relationships with our clients, offering them high quality service, professionalism, experience and attention to detail in a truly responsive manner.
- Act responsibly. Responsibility concerns the use of the resources we are entrusted with (environmentally, economically and efficiently), the way we treat others in our daily interaction, how we respect our own health and safety as well as that of others we work with.
- Be innovative. We always look for ways to improve, to learn, to teach, to master the unexpected, to question the way we do things, always pushing to reach a higher level through our creativity.
- Always active. To carry out our work in an independent manner, managing priorities, taking decisions proactively, asking advice when necessary, and having the judgment to know what is appropriate at each time.
- Create value. Always keep our mission and objectives in mind, creating value for our broad spectrum of stakeholders at each step.
Our objective is to be the premier event venue in Taiwan and positioned among the top in Asia, where all parties who contact with us are left with a positive lasting impression.